Saturday, May 25, 2013

You Need to Know Abby M. Interiors

It will be three years ago this summer that I started blogging.  You might remember I was Sofas & Sage back then.  I was writing about food and design, and I had a comment from a woman in Michigan, named Abby, and, well, we have since become the dearest of friends -- she in Michigan, me in Massachusetts -- sharing a passion for design, cooking and family.

 You need to know about Abby M. Interiors.



I have watched Abby's interior design business take off, and I love her look.  She's part glam, part vintage, part modern.  She and I cross tastes and styles here and there,  but she really has a great niche.  If you're ever in need of some e-design, she's brilliant at it, and if you're local to Grand Rapids Michigan, she needs to be your go-to designer.  Although, at the moment, I think she has a waiting list :-)

Here's a look at some of Abby M. Interiors'  portfolio...




Don't you love this texture mix?  And the girl has a thing for lighting and details in her projects...













I love every detail of the spaces above and below, and she chose every one.  She must have seriously happy clients.





She is not afraid of pattern and bold statements, which I admire...






Pillow by 6 Wilson







This next one is actually her son's room.  Love the mix.








Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you will check out more of Abby M. Interiors.  And, in the meantime, have a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!!


Carol

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. She does have a great knack for mixing patterns. I especially love her son's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very beautiful...and she takes great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chair with the nail heads....She pays attention to details...very nice!

    ReplyDelete