Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Tail Lights

I have long admired the design work of Scot Meacham Wood (aka "Tartanscot").  He's showing his recent work on his blog, The Adventures of Tartanscot, which features a room he did in the Peninsula Decorators Show House.

He calls this "The Bridge Tournament Room"...


Scot Meacham Wood Design
It's a bit of a "prep gone wild" look and I think it's completely fun.  What grabbed my attention was the yards and yards of Lilly Pulitzer's Tail Lights for Lee Jofa in green linen, along the windows and walls.

Not only do I love that fabric in green, but I'm also showing it in my 6 Wilson shop in pink!




 I hope you all are having a great week!  The spring weather here in Massachusetts has been spectacular lately, and all the flowering trees are in bloom.  Maybe that's why I'm loving these bright colors today!

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out Scot's room!

4 comments:

  1. I love your dragon pillow..it would be perfect in his room..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that pillow from your shop, and it's my favorite!! I can not even handle how amazing those walls look covered in Tail Lights in green! Wowzah. Thanks for sharing!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a colorful set. Very nice and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful lighting home love this way of decorating our sweet home.
    Really nice

    ReplyDelete