Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Favorite Snapshots from the One Room Challenge

 It is an amazing thing to look around the One Room Challenge, both among the top 20 and the Link Up Participants, as well, and see the level of talent out there, available to us through blogs and the internet. 

I have been blown away by so many images, it's impossible to highlight them all, but I wanted to share some that personally blew my socks off, some with style similar to mine, others with styles my alter ego might like.

Enjoy the eye candy...



Abby M Interiors



Charming in Charlotte



The Creative We



Calling it Home


Design Manifest




Design Indulgence



The Pink Clutch



Parker Kennedy Living



Simple Details



My Sweet Savannah



Little Black Door





Evarue Design



House of Pemberly



The Green Room Interiors


 Of course, I have to add an image from my own kitchen makeover.  Ha!...





Thanks for stopping by today.  In other news, now that the One Room Challenge is behind me and life is moving on, I will soon be sharing some new client projects and some new inventory in the shop, 6 Wilson.

Talk to you soon,

6 comments:

  1. Love the round up Carol … have to say you picked some of my fav's as well!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The talent just blows me away, such beautiful makeovers! Hope you're enjoying your beautiful kitchen! Thanks for the sweet mention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many talented bloggers and so much fun to see there process over the last 6 weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured all the greats in my book! Love these and all the awesome creativity that went on! Have a great weekend. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol what? Thanks so much for including my ORC reveal. My head is still reeling with all the great inspiration found - it just keeps getting better!!

    ReplyDelete