Saturday, February 7, 2015

Before and After Family Room

My client's family room is almost complete, with only one pillow and a small table left to deliver.  But I thought you might enjoy a quick look at this before and after.  I have done nearly the entire house for this client (Carol Beck Interiors), and what a joy it has been to do something a little out of the box -- bringing a flavor of eclectic Southwest to a New England home.

Here is where we started this past June.  The only elements staying in the space were the new orange 6 Wilson pillows ;-) the artwork on the wall, and the decorative plates on the fireplace.  The window treatments also stayed, as I had done them a few years ago as a starting point for the change to come.

Before...




And the After...




The room isn't perfectly styled in this after, but you get the idea.  When I deliver the table, I'll take a few more angles.

For those of you don't know, I think it bears mentioning that 6 Wilson is my Etsy shop (soon to be a dot com), an offshoot of my business, Carol Beck Interiors.  I confess I am not good about showing my work or even much of my own projects at home, but I'm going to try to make time to change that!  Stay tuned.

Hope you all are happy and warm out there, especially my snow covered compatriots!!

5 comments:

  1. Carol a truly amazing before and after, great job!! Love the coral pillows!
    In fact I am going to look through your shop right now!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great makeover. This room looks so inviting now. You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol
    This is lovely! The addition of the coral is pure genius! What a welcoming space you have created for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, what a transformation...it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete