Thursday, June 12, 2014

If You Love Copper or Colored Glass...

  ...Then you've got to see these vintage finds that just went in the shop.  6 Wilson's got some new pieces, and I thought you might like a peek.




Don't you love the patina on these?    The kettle (here), which I would use as a watering can for my deck flowers -- but I'm not because it's for one of you out there, has such charm...






The hardest part of having a shop is not keeping the inventory for yourself.  It's hard, my friends, very hard.  This copper bowl, from a gorgeous old estate, is one example.




See more of this bowl here.

And if you like glass pieces, these three green lovelies can work as candle holders...





or if you prefer, fill them with flowers...




I don't know when they were made, but they are made in Italy, as the bottoms are stamped...





Maybe my favorite new addition to the shop is this little guy, a small brass bell with the sweetest rooster on top.




So come on over to the shop and check them out.  And have the greatest of weekends!!  Talk to you soon,

3 comments:

  1. Lovely new old finds, Carol!! I need that little bell to summon Panda and Mocha to dinner :) BTW, your pillow looks divine in Michelle's home. We love it! Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loi! Thanks for the lovely comment on the pillow. You have the nicest clients ;-). Hope your summer is off to a wonderful start. xx

      Delete
  2. What great finds! You know I am a fan of copper, brass and colored glass! Love the little rooster, he would make for the perfect dinner bell for the summer. Those copper pieces are wonderful, that would be such a chic watering can!
    E+J

    ReplyDelete